Cookies are files that contain a small amount of information and are stored on your computer or device to distinguish you from other users of the website and thus allow you a better browsing experience.
You can enable or disable cookies, or configure Internet Explorer to ask you before accepting them. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent certain areas and functions of the website from working correctly. Disabling cookies does not make your browsing habits anonymous.
How to Manage Cookies
The configuration of each browser is different in terms of the management of cookies and their options. In the Help menu of your browser you can modify your options.
• For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we?esab=a&s=cookies&r=7&as=s
• Behavioral advertising cookies, which serve to provide a better user experience while browsing our website. It allows us to customize the content, for example, remembering your preferences.
• Login cookies, which are temporarily stored and disappear when you close the browser.
• Analysis cookies, which allow you to analyze traffic data on the web (Google Analytics). They help us improve the way our website works.